Saturday, February 26, 2011

Connie Talbot - Little Celine Dion Video

Saturday, February 26, 2011 | Category: , , |

Connie is a HUGE phenomenon all over the world because she has a voice of an angel. She was the youngest superstar to make it to the semifinals of Britain’s Got Talent. Simon Cowell loved her so much, his words: “This girl is just special, She’s an amazing little girl with a beautiful voice. I have never felt such a powerful silence in my life as when Connie sang. It was pure magic.” Connie has an outstanding and Incredible voice.



Q #1: At what age did you start singing?

Connie’s Answer: “I started singing, as soon as I could talk. This is what my mum tells me, as I can’t really remember.”

Q #2: At what age did you start learning guitar?

Connie’s Answer: “I have only just started learning the guitar, about 8 weeks ago. I need to learn chords E,G, D. first. Then, I will move onto others.”

Q #3: Who are your inspirations?

Connie’s Answer: “I like Celine Dion, Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston and Aritha Franklin. There are lots more as well.”

Q #4: Do you write songs? If so, what songs have you written?

Connie’s Answer: “I have written four songs so far. Only one will go onto my next album though, it’s called “Beautiful World.”

Q #5: What is your favorite part about singing and performing?

Connie’s Answer: “I love singing very much, and if I can make someone smile when I do sing, that’s even better.

Q #6: What is your favorite song to sing live?

Connie’s Answer: “Somewhere Over the Rainbow.”

Q #7 Where has been your favorite place you have performed so far?

Connie’s Answer: “There have been lots of places that I have loved to perform. Maybe meeting Oprah and singing on her show, singing on Ellen’s show, or singing and meeting George Clooney, at one of his charity events, in Germany. I know I have enjoyed them all.”

Q #8: If you could perform anywhere, in the world, where would it have to be?

Connie’s Answer: “I really don’t mind, sometimes when we go to our local karaoke. I enjoy that as much as anywhere else.”

Q #9: If you could perform with anyone, in the future, who would it have to be?

Connie’s Answer: “There are lots of people, I think Mariah Carey or Aritha Franklin”.

Q #10: How did you find out and get your mom to let you try out for Britain’s Got Talent?

Connie’s Answer: “I saw Simon Cowell, on television, asking for people to go his new show. I kept asking my mum, until she eventually phoned them for a application form.”

Q #11: What was it like making it to the semifinals and being the youngest new talent on Britain’s Got Talent?\

Connie’s Answer: “I had a great time and everyone was very nice to me. I managed to get to the final, it was a great experience, and I loved every moment of being part of the show. Simon is really a very nice person, not like he makes out on television.”

Q #12: Can you tell us more about your Jewelry line “ConnieGirl Jewelry”?

Connie’s Answer: “The jewelry is for all types of cancer charities, any that are sold, so much goes to that charity. I had a lot of fun designing some of them, especially the “Toys for Tots” bracelet. I was the ambassador for “Toys for Tots” last year and went to Washington to sing in front of some generals and their families. They were all very nice people, and I was very honored to have been asked.”

Q #13: Are you currently working on any singing/recording going on right now?

Connie’s Answer: “I will be starting soon on my new album. I’m really looking forward to that. It’s great fun.”

Q #14: Do you have an advice for anyone wanting to sing as a career or advice in general about careers?

Connie’s Answer: “I think whatever people want to do. They should try there best and enjoy it.”

Q #15: What was it like to be invited and perform on Ellen and Oprah’s talk shows?

Connie’s Answer: “I was very lucky to be invited, I went to Chicago and Los Angeles and had a great time. Ellen and Oprah are both lovely people and made me feel very welcome.”

Q #16: What is your favorite current TV show?

Connie’s Answer: “I don’t have a favourite TV show. I like most of all the children’s shows.”

Q #17: If you were stuck in one TV show which would it have to be?

Connie’s Answer: “I’m sorry, I don’t know the answer to that.”

Q #18: What was the last movie you saw in the movie theatre?

Connie’s Answer: “Nanny Mcphee 2.”

Q #19: What is your favorite subject in school?

Connie’s Answer: “I like two, English and art.”

Q #20: Do you like to read? If so, what book has been your favorite so far to read?

Connie’s Answer: “I’m reading the “Twilight” books, at the moment. My sister, Mollie, showed them to me, and I think they are very good. I take them to school as well and read them in my spare time.”

Q #21: What do you like to do for fun besides singing?

Connie’s Answer: “I like plying with my friends, riding my bike, netball, playing in my garden and shopping.”

Q #22: What is your favorite restaurant/food place where you live in England?

Connie’s Answer: “There is a restaurant in a big park by me. It has a big lake and a beautiful view were we sit. That’s probably the best. We always go out after the meal and stand by the lake and skip pebbles into the water. My brother, Josh, always does the most bounces with the pebbles.”

Q #23: Do you have any pets?

Connie’s Answer: “I don’t have any pets at the moment. I love to play with my friends pets, but we haven’t got time as a family at the moment to look after a pet properly and that wouldn’t be nice to do that to them.”

Q #24: If you had a soundtrack to your life what song/songs would have to be on it?

Connie’s Answer: “I think the song “Beautiful World” which will come out soon, would suit me.”

Q #25: What charity is closest to your heart?

Connie’s Answer: “My nan passed away with breast cancer. So I would choose this, although I would help any charity if I can.”

Q #26: Do you have a favorite quote or saying that is always on your mind?

Connie’s Answer: “I’m sorry but I don’t.”

*NOTE: All interviews are copyright protected.
Copyright: Jaclyn Salamone

Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply